RE: snmpconf BCP document

bert>I did go through this document and it seems to me
bert>that it is not really just a BCP, but rather a mix of:
bert>
bert>- BCP
bert>- Requirements
bert>- Guidance
bert>
bert>Specifically BCP stands for best CURRENT practice.
bert>So I wonder how the policy-based NM can already be
bert>current practice.

hi bert, et. al.,

i agree ... you are right that the document is a mix

which is bothering you more,
	that it is a mixture, as many bcp documents are, or
	your second point regarding the dimension of current versus new?

is there a particular action or solution that you have in mind?

see you soon

best regards,
jdc