[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I submitted the updated Policy Based Management MIB to the Internet
It probably won't be available in the repository till midweek. Until
then you can download and read it from:
>From the published todo list, the following are now completed (or
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,
25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 36,
37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 43, 44, (there's no #46), and 48.
- added parseindex() function
- added strtodotted() function
- updated searchcolumn() function argument list order
- Added regexp() and regexp_replace()
- Updated variable format for calling convention for SNMP functions
- Unparsable OID is a run-time exception
- Added regexp and partial match to searchcolumn()
- Updated searchcolumn() description to be more readable.
- Added counter32delta()
- Reference to ECMAScript
- Protection from looping
- Deleted roleStringSETable
- Added QuickStart guide, including helpful hints to
- References to policy language or policy code change to PolicyScript
- Added a notational convention for optional arguments
- Single scope
- Clarifications on element discovery added to pmElementTypeRegTable
and discovery text in "front matter"
- Fixed up comments in MIB, ensuring that everything that was in a
comment was also in the MIB objects and deleting text that wasn't
appropriate for a high-level intro to a table.
- // comments
- Added rule for out of bounds array refererence: run-time exception
- Explicitely listed the reserved words
- Added rules for index (string[integer]) semantics
- rewrote pmPolicyMatches description in cool new style of
- Added context and address to roletable
- Added pmPolicyMaxIterations object
- Added rules for what authority scripts run under locally
- Added inherited access rights discussion to security considerations
- Automatic deletion of defunct policies
- Added varargs for snmpsend for context, target, and security info
- setvar will automaticilally convert value to string using tostring()
- changed argument order of scratchpad arguments (Wes's email)
- Clarified return value of modifiable arguments in case of error
(most will not change the argument).
- Added storageType variables to policy, elementTypeReg, and
- Added counter32Delta() accessor function.
- A few code examples
- Many, many clarifying edits/rewrites and typos fixed.