RE: snmpconf update to the Diffserv Policy MIB

Hi David,

Some remarks on the DiffServ Policy MIB.

(p. 11) In your policy: setvar("diffServDataPathStart" + $1 + "2", ...
Should it not read: setvar("diffServDataPathStart." + $1 + ".2", ... ?

(p. 12, In diffPolicyDPCTable):
Reads: diffServPolicyDPCConfiguration = diffServClfrElementId.1
Comment: diffServClfrElementId is not accessible!

(In diffPolicyDPCTable): diffPolicyDPCConfiguration points to an instance of diffServClfrElementEntry, but according to the specification on p. 17 it should point to an instance of one of:
	diffServClfrEntry
	diffServMeterEntry
	diffServActionEntry
	diffServAlgDropEntry
	diffServQEntry

(Sec. 7.1) You use the term "policy rule" for the IF-THEN command, while (as far as I know) SNMPConf uses the term "policy" (except in definition of pmRoleSEString in the Policy MIB).

Best regards,

Jonas Olsson