Re: snmpconf 11. Setcli accessor function - Item to be resolved o n email list

Mike Wrote:

> 2) We favor an explicit definition in the document as to how vendor
> extensions, if any, can be added in a way that does not interfere with
> how this mechanism is meant to operate.

Mike, as you know I am attempting to see what type of consensus there is
on the Setcli issue. As I think about it, the sentence you wrote above
is not quite clear to me. Can you add a bit more explanation?

Jon Saperia		     saperia@jdscons.com
			     Phone: 617-744-1079
			     Fax:   617-249-0874
			     http://www.jdscons.com/