Re: snmpconf 11. Setcli accessor function - Item to be resolved o n email list

Riverstone Network's position:

1) We do not need a  "setcli()"

2) We favor an explicit definition in the document as to how vendor extensions, if any,
can be added in a way that does not interfere with how this mechanism is
meant to operate.

Regards,
Mike MacFaden
www.riverstonenet.com