Re: snmpconf 11. Setcli accessor function - Item to be resolved o n email list

Since, I started this thread to get consensus, we have had a number of
messages. I will catch up on them and see if I can form a consensus statement.
I suggest we close discussion on this point by tomorrow so we can move on to
the other items on  the  list. Soo... if you have anything to add that you
have not already, please do so by close of business tomorrow.

Jon Saperia		     saperia@jdscons.com
			     Phone: 617-744-1079
			     Fax:   617-249-0874
			     http://www.jdscons.com/