RE: snmpconf 11. Setcli accessor function - Item to be resolved o n email list

I would like to add my voice to the chorus dismissing a setcli accessor
function as a *REALLY* bad idea.

David, we are here to do the right thing from the perspective of promoting
real standards. Promoting this subversive "ugly hack" runs exactly to the
contrary of that goal. Allowing the current bad habits to continue under the
guise of a standard is akin to providing all the booze you want to drink at
the local alcohol rehab center.

-Dave