Re: snmpconf 11. Setcli accessor function - Item to be resolved o n

Dave,

Of course the only really pragmatic solution is to standardise on that single
CLI language. Oh ... OK ... we're all doing that already ... :-)

Seriously though, the more groups like this one go with your option 2, the
longer such "short-term" solutions hang around.

Andrew