Re: relationship of snmpconf to midcom?

Jiri,

Thanks for your note. It is clear and helpful. The only point I have
been stressing is that the configuration of these middle boxes should be
done with an extant management (SNMP) technology. I have not been
proposing that it be used for the real time application request
functions you describe. In short, I think we are all in agreement.

/jon