Re: snmpconf Re: TE-MIB readonly or read/write

> Hi Jon,
>
> > > If people choose not to use this capability or to administratively
> > > prohibit it, that's fine; just like is done with SNMP sets today.
> >
>     The MIB could be created as Read-Write and the implementers of the snmp
> agent could use the AGENT-CAPABILITIES to redefine it as Read-only , if they
> do not want people to have R/W access to the MIB.
>
> Thanks
> Suresh

I think we have a clear consensus among those that have recently
commented. Define the MIB module completely including
configuration/control objects. There are plenty of standard mechanisms
by which vendors and users can use less than the full set of
capabilities.

/jon