snmpconf Re: TE-MIB readonly or read/write

I am forwarding the following bounced email message.

------- Forwarded Message

From: Spencer.Giacalone@predictive.com
To: Joseph Dube <jdube@mailhost.avici.com>
Cc: owner-te-wg@UU.NET, Rob Frye <rfrye@longsys.com>,
        SNMPconf Working Group <snmpconf@snmp.com>,
        SNMPv3 Working Group <snmpv3@lists.tislabs.com>,
        TE Working Group <te-wg@UU.NET>
Subject: Re: TE-MIB readonly or read/write
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:50:25 -0500

I also think the MIB should be read-write. On a slightly separate note, I
think it makes sense to keep TE items out of the IGP MIBs (as per
Kireeti's question).

-Spence

Joseph Dube <jdube@mailhost.avici.com>
Sent by: owner-te-wg@UU.NET
12/13/00 11:53 AM

        To:     Rob Frye <rfrye@longsys.com>
        cc:     TE Working Group <te-wg@UU.NET>, SNMPv3 Working Group
<snmpv3@lists.tislabs.com>, SNMPconf Working Group <snmpconf@snmp.com>

Rob,

Please note that there is another mib containing a superset of the
contents
of draft-ietf-tewg-mib-00.txt (Kireeti's mib).  This other mib is called
draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-05.txt and it allows management and configuration
via
SNMP.

-Joe

------- End of Forwarded Message