Re: snmpconf SNMPConf Working Group - Meeting Announcement

on 10/23/2000 5:38 AM, Dan Romascanu at dromasca@avaya.com wrote:

> Terri,
>
> Weather forecast for Thursday says 'rain'. I think that providing a shuttle
> from the hotel to the meeting place would be a nice idea.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dan
Sorry if this reply is a bit late. I can read by not send email. I will have
a car and am at the hotel. I believe several others will have cars as well
which may be somewhat more flexible than a shuttle bus.  In any event, I
will be happy to take people with me to the meeting.

/jon