snmpconf Proposed agenda for interim meeting

Hello all,

Jon and I have spent some time hashing over the agenda for the
interim meeting.  Please find our suggestion below.

We'd be grateful for your feedback, in particular regarding
things that we might have left off.  Please let me know as soon
as possible, since the final agenda will be finished by Friday.

  Script MIB discussion (Partain/Waldbusser)

    * show me the commercial implementations in boxes
    * are the semantic differences important and valid
    * it's a general tool but we may want a specific tool
    * is it too much of a good thing

    Necessary reading:  rfc2592 and policy management mib

  Language discussion (Waldbusser)

    Proposal:  we use the language that is specified in the
    policy module.  What do we need to change to make it
    work better?

    Necessary reading:  policy management mib

  Execution environment discussion (Waldbusser)

    Proposal:  we use the environment that is specified in the
    policy module.  Given this, what do we need to change to
    make it work better?

    Necessary reading:  policy management mib

  Scheduling module discussion (Hongal/Saperia)

    Proposal:  scheduling will be done with the scheduling MIB,
    and we need to discuss what needs to be done to make this
    work well.

    Necessary reading:  RFC 2591 (scheduling MIB) and policy
    management mib

  Policy grouping, precedence, and termination (Saperia)

  Status of the diffserv MIB (Hazewinkel)

    * what's been done
    * what's still to be done
    * whether or not our MIB disappears/how it's changed
    * outlook for progress

  Implementations? (Partain)

  What to do about Jon Saperia's ID (Partain)

    Necessary reading: draft-saperia-policysnmp-00.txt

  Status of the IPSec Policy WG cooperation (partain)

Cheers,

David Partain