Re: snmpconf Bulk data transfer MIB?

>>>>> Wijnen, Bert (Bert) writes:

Bert> the NMRG (Network Management Research Group) has published a
Bert> document on that, but I am not sure about its name now.
Bert> Juergen?

We were looking at bulk transfer of MIB data. The original questions
sounds more like MIB controlled transfer of arbitrary data. Anyway,
people interested may find useful information at the NMRG web site
<URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/nmrg/>.

/js