snmpconf Mintues for the Knoxville Interim Meeting - Call for Volunteers

I believe the working group has benefited from the great work of our note
takers at the previous IETF and WG interim meetings. This is a thank-you to
them and a call for at least two volunteers at our upcoming meeting.

The reason for asking in advance is to allow people to think on it and to
allow them time to reserve some time after the meeting to prepare the
minutes for publication.

The only requirements are: that you attend the meeting for both days and
that you can work with one (or potentially more) other person to produce the
draft notes within two weeks of the meeting.

Thanks in advance. Please send the group or David Partain and I a note if
you can help.

Thanks
/jon