snmpconf Re: Knoxville Hotel for Working Group

on 09/29/2000 5:08 PM, Terri Brogdon at tbrogdon@snmp.com wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> This is a reminder that a special rate has been arranged at the Downtown
> Hilton in Knoxville for the SNMPCONF Working Group which is scheduled for
> October 26-27.  To make a reservation, call toll free to 1-877-644-5866.
> Ask for the "SNM" conference rate of $76 for a single or double room.

I tried again to make a reservation. After some difficulty they found it
under "SNMP Conference Working Group". So if you have difficulty with try
this.

Apparently the only rooms that the national reservation service knows about
are 'accessible' rooms for the 'physically challenged'. I was told to make
the reservation and then as Terri to see if she can fix it.

If you have not been able to make your reservation go ahead.

Terri please let us all know if/when the rooms have been changed.

/jon