Re: snmpconf Schedule Requirements

on 09/21/2000 10:08 AM, Juergen Schoenwaelder at schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
wrote:

> [If there were a mechanism to set multiple variables or to have
> multiple values, then it would be possible to reduce the total
> number of rows I think.]

Juergen, I do not want to speak for Hongal, but on reading your reply, I too
was wondering if we may have ended up with too many rows. Without limiting
Hongal's other proposal points I would like to see if we can do a simple
duration schedule in one row. Hongal, if you had intended this and I
misread, sorry.

I see this duration type schedule as having a start time and a duration.
Without changing the flexibility of the other items proposed, can we have
this simple case?

It would have a schedType of duration and a new object, duration would
indicate how long the policy was to be in effect.

/jon