Re: snmpconf Capabilities Question

Hi!

Thanks, Jon, for the detailed answer!

I think, do understand that the capabilities handled by the PM MIB are
different from what the (broken) AC concept can do. But I'm convinced
that it's not a good idea to do what the pmCapabilitiesTable does in
the current way and scope.

The basic reason for my scepticism: Policy management per se as
represented by the PM MIB should be independent from domains and
mechanisms (as defined in the diffserv I-D).

[I'll be on vacation from now on until the end of this month. So I'll
 probably not be able to follow this list during the next days.]

 Frank