FW: snmpconf SNMPCONF Interim Meeting Announcement

Folks,

Thought you would be interested in this. I just spoke with Terri and she is
going to call the hotel to see if the main reservations center can get
updated so that those on the announce list only who may not see this message
can get the reservation even if not 8am-5pm EST Mon-Fri.  In the interim try
8am-5pm EST Mon-Fri.
/jon