Re: Schedule MIB enhancements (Was: Re: snmpconf Interim MeetingNotes Day Two)

on 09/13/2000 3:59 AM, Juergen Schoenwaelder at schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
wrote:

> It might be helpful if the chairs of the WGs can actually negotiate
> how the WGs can best cooperate. For example, if the snmpconf folks can
> formulate a clear requirement what they need from the schedule MIB,
> then the disman folks may be able to provide a solution without
> extensive cross postings in both WG mailing lists.
>
> /js

Juergen,

I think this is an excellent idea and good way to collect the input for this
one. David Partain and I talked about this and would like to propose that
the SNMNPCONF WG give you a short set of requirements bullets and a set of
ideas about how we could use the schedule MIB with some changes.

I will send out a separate note starting this off.

/jon