Schedule MIB enhancements (Was: Re: snmpconf Interim Meeting Notes Day Two)

Hi -

> Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:45:10 +0200
> From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de>
> To: snmpconf@snmp.com
> Subject: Re: snmpconf Interim Meeting Notes Day Two
> From reading the snmpconf minutes, I do not understand what your
> proposed change actually looks like. So please come up with some more
> details quickly and please get the DISMAN WG involved by CC'ing them
> or moving discussion of the proposed scheduling MIB change to the
> DISMAN list itself.

If there are to be proposed changes to the schedule MIB, please
make those proposals NOW.  The WG last call on this document was
to have ended months ago, and it's just been a matter of editor
availability that's kept this from being handed to the AD for
presentation to the IESG.  If changes are necessary, please
spell them out now.

 Randy Presuhn           randy_presuhn@bmc.com
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  2141 North First Street
 http://www.bmc.com/     San Josť, California 95131  USA
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.