Re: snmpconf Interim Meeting Notes Day Two

Steve> In summary, we are talking about augmenting the schedule MIB
Steve> so that we have the start and stop times rather than having
Steve> multiple entries.  This is a proposed change.

The revision of RFC 2591 is currently waiting for some final touches
from me. If you have any concrete proposals to enhance the schedule
MIB for configuration management purposes, so please speak up
quickly.

>From reading the snmpconf minutes, I do not understand what your
proposed change actually looks like. So please come up with some more
details quickly and please get the DISMAN WG involved by CC'ing them
or moving discussion of the proposed scheduling MIB change to the
DISMAN list itself.

Thanks,

/js