Re: snmpconf Interim Meeting Dates

Jon,

For me Oct 16-17 is much preferable.  Might
not be able to make Oct 26-27.

Thanks,
Dale

---
///  Dale Francisco           IOS Network Management Protocols
\\\  Cisco Systems                          dfrancis@cisco.com
///  170 W Tasman Dr SJCM/2              voice: (408) 527-9787
\\\  San Jose CA 95134-1714 USA            fax: (408) 527-2477