snmpconf Interim Meeting Dates

As those of you who were at the IETF or have read the minutes know, we
discussed having an interim meeting in October. A number of dates were
discussed at the interim in Pittsburgh including October 12 - 13 and October
19 - 20.  For a number of reasons some of those dates are problematic.

SNMP Research has generously offered to host the next interim in Knoxville,
TN. I would like to propose one of two alternative dates:

    October 16 and 17 (A Monday and Tuesday)
    October 26 and 27 (A Thursday and Friday)

Please express your preferences if you plan on attending so that we can let
the ADs know and work on the logistics.

Thanks very much.

/jon