snmpconf New co-chair

Hi,

Because of time constraints, I have decided to step down as SNMPCONF WG
co-chair. I plan to continue to work within the WG, but do not have the
time available to do the co-chair position justice.

Dave Partain has volunteered to take over this position. The AD has
approved this change.

Dave's available time and his knowledge of the work done so far should
enable him to contribute as co-chair more than I have been able to do.

Welcome, David.

See you all on the list,
dbh
--
---
David Harrington            Network Management Standards Architect