snmpconf New release of the DiffServ Policy MIB

Hi,

Harrie and I have just sent a new installment of
The DiffServ Policy MIB to the Internet Drafts folks.
draft-ietf-snmpconf-diffpolicy-02.txt will soon be published
on a I-D repository near you.  This document will be what we
discuss in Pittsburgh.

For those of an impatient nature, I have put out the following
for your reading pleasure:

The document itself:

  http://www.cs.utk.edu/~partain/draft-ietf-snmpconf-diffpolicy-02.txt

The document with change bars (not very helpful since lots has
changed, but whatever):

  http://www.cs.utk.edu/~partain/01-02-doc-cb.txt

The diff between the previous version of the MIB and this
version:

  http://www.cs.utk.edu/~partain/01-02-MIB-diff.txt

Please send any comments to this mailing list.

With kind regards,

--
David Partain                  David.Partain@ericsson.com
Ericsson Radio Systems AB      Tel: +46 13 28 41 44