snmpconf Interim meeting confirmation

Greetings,

It would be very useful (critical, in fact) to know if it
is settled that there will be an interim meeting.  I need to
purchase plane tickets and need to know that this is settled.
Nothing against Pittsburgh, but I won't stay 'til Sunday
if I don't have to.  Something about this all interupting
my vacation.

So:

 - is it settled that we'll have an "interim" meeting on Friday
   afternoon and all day Saturday?

 - is it settled that it'll be in Pittsburgh?  (I assume yes)

Thanks.

--
David Partain                  David.Partain@ericsson.com
Ericsson Radio Systems AB      Tel: +46 13 28 41 44