Re: snmpconf Conflict Resolution Issues

It is my opinion that deleting a policy should not directly cause a change
in any attributes of any instances.  It may be reasonable to expect
(depending upon our evaluation model) that the set of policies in effect
should be re-evaluated, which my cause some existing policy to change the
values of some objects.  Trying to perform a direct "unwinding" of a policy
when it is deleted would, I think, be a very bad idea.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern