snmpconf Hotel Information

I do not normally forward this type of email, but since we are also working
on setting up an interim meeting at the end of IETF week, this is especially
relevant. I do not know if the information below is correct, that hotel was
already booked when I made my reservations.

David (H). do we have a hotel selected yet?

/jon