Re: snmpconf General Functional Questions

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Jon Saperia wrote:

> PmRoleESEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
>     pmRoleESElement        RowPointer,
>     pmRoleESString         SnmpAdminString,
>     pmRoleESStatus         RowStatus
> }
>
> I propose that the pmRoleESStatus be the place for the dirty bit. If that is
> not acceptable, another object in this table.

While this would work, I think I would prefer to look at the precedence
issue first.  We may come up with a solution to that problem that lends
itself well to solving the manual configuration problem.  Or we may not,
but I'd at least like to see where that goes before we lock ourselves into
a solution to this problem.

-Matt