RE: snmpconf General Functional Questions

Jon,

I think that making the solution TOO simple, may result it in being
implementable and deployable, but not useful. We probably agree on this.

However, I do not understand your example about the 'exempted' element. Do
you mean that once a value was overridden, the respective instance can't be
touched any longer, until the 'touch' bit in Joel's second table is cleared?
Who clears this table?

Regards,

Dan