Re: snmpconf General Functional Questions

I think most of the override scenarios will revolve
around debugging and firefighting.  If an instance
really needs to remain in an "override" state for
a long time, then the policy itself needs to change.

For simplicity, it seems to me that once a manual
override happens, the instance variable has to stay
in its new state until the manual override
is manually removed.

Dale