snmpconf Getting things moving again.

We made good progress while at the interim meeting and came up with a fairly
significant listing of 'to do' items and issues.  To get things moving again
and make sure that the editors get good feedback for the current revisions
that will be made available for the next IETF meeting, I am going to send a
series of postings to the list.

These postings will be the issues/questions from the meeting minutes. Each
category will be divided into a separate note. I fully expect that for some
of the longer lists, we may subdivide them further.

Over the next few days, I will post these items and make comments under
those questions that I have a strong feeling about. I am sure this will
prompt some conversation :-)

Thanks
/jon