FW: snmpconf DRAFT- SNMPCONF Interim Meeting Minutes of meetingheld in San Francisco May 17 - 19

Deborah

Thanks also for the review of the notes. I have forwarded your comments to
the working group list so that we can benefit from other peoples
recollections as well.

I think you are correct in that some of these were summarized down. I
noticed that when I took my notes which had the extensive listings, added my
comments, the large volume of notes David Harrington and Barr provided, we
were getting pretty large. That does not mean that we should not add your
comments below. I am happy to do so. If you or others would like specific
additions based on your comments, please provide me a sentence or two on
each and where you would like to have it added in the notes.

Thanks
/jon