Re: snmpconf DRAFT- SNMPCONF Interim Meeting Minutes of meeting held in San Francisco May 17 - 19

Hi,

I see that the list I sent to Jon did not include myself or Dave Durham.
Checking for a pattern, I do see that I included Dave Perkins, so I
didn't just drop all Dave packets. ;-)

dbh

--
---
David Harrington            Network Management Architect Engineer