RE: snmpconf DRAFT- SNMPCONF Interim Meeting Minutes of meeting held in San Francisco May 17 - 19

Some comments on parts of the minutes:
> In the afternoon of the second day (Thursday) we had a long discussion of
> the architecture. There seems to be general agreement on the chosen
> approach
> though more work needs to be done to express this. The relationships (the
> ones presented in Jon's slides and later represented by Steve) seem to be
> the right ones and could be beneficial. Andrew suggested that a team might
> want to do more work on this.
>From what I gathered, Andrew suggested this because he feels (and I believe
most of us agreed) that this architecture could be done in a generic
(solution
independent way) and that such an architecture would be very important for
whichever solution we come up with in the IETF.

> June 28-30 Boston is cancelled because certain people cannot make it that
> week, and the consensus of the attendees is that the time to produce
> modified documents, review them, and meet again, then produce modified
> documents and review them before the IETF meeting is too demanding a
> schedule.

Not sure... but I though we agreed that the authors would still deliver a
revised set of documents towards the end of June, so that we also have
ample time to dicsuss things on the mailing list before the next
IETF/Interim.
Then, at the otherhand, this may be just wishfull think from an AD.

Bert