snmpconf RE: Why rfc2668/MAU-MIB refuses import InterfaceIndex TC

> Mike,

Thanks for the observation. I think this was an editorial omission which can
be fixed in a future spin. The editor probably focussed on the technical
changes and we all missed this one (including the WG chair and the technical
advisor). I agree that it would be a good thing that the BCP document in
snmpconf add the recommendation of re-using existing TCs with similar
semantics, and MIB editors should thrive towards implementing this
recommendation.

Regards,

Dan