snmpconf The May interim Meeting - Please respond asap

Folks, I am working on making arrangements for the interim SNMPCONF WG
meeting that will be held May 17 to 19th in either San Francisco or just
south depending on availability.

As some of you know, we are attempting to coordinate this meeting with an
RMON WG meeting that will take place Monday and Tuesday of the same week to
reduce travel for participants who might be interested in both and the Area
Director.

In order to get a good rate, we need to know how many people are likely to
attend. Please send me a note as soon as you can to let me know if you plan
on attending either or both of the WG Meetings. Andy will poll the RMON list
as well.

Thanks very much
/jon