RE: snmpconf Issues for Interim Meeting

Jon,

I raised during the meeting the question of the interaction with multiple
managers. The answer was that the WG sees as a goal allowing such an
interaction (which is different from the COPS single server paradigm). Later
in the discussions, the proposal of a policy owner concept as a possible
solution to this problem as brought up, though we did not engage in too many
details.

I would suggest that we include this issue in the agenda items for the
interim meeting.

Regards,

Dan