snmpconf Issues for Interim Meeting

For those of you that were at our meetings in Adelaide or have read the
draft notes I posted to this list, you will know that we have a number of
issues to discuss.

As only an example, a question was raised about the effect of the addition
of an element to a managed system that had an entry in our Policy Module.
Specifically, did that new element get configured with the default
information? There are a number of reasonable views on this topic.

If anyone has items that can be concisely stated that will help us in our
work and would like to suggest them as agenda items for the meeting next
month, please feel free to post them to this list and I will collect them
together to help refine an agenda.

Thanks
/jon