Re: snmpconf Re: configdt Agenda for the IETF

I am having a bit of trouble finding the documents.
the draft-ops-mumble-conf-management I can find is at revision 00.  Are we
about to jump to rev 3 when the ID editors stack clears?
Similarly, the draft-ietf-rap-pr I can find is at rev 01.
If there were a 1 increment in the version I would not have been prompted
to ask about these two.

Are all the draft-ietf-snmpconf documents in the queue as well?

I have been trying to keep up with the documents, rather than trying to
read them all at the last minute.  I am sorry if this is all just the usual
time crunch at the deadline.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern