Re: http archive at http://www.escribe.com/computing/snmpconf

Good Morning, Bert,

This is in addition to the majordomo archive.  This is not intended
to be any sort of official archive, merely a tool to allow folks to
do http-based browses.  The majordomo-based archive will continue
to be maintained.  I don't think any update to the charter page
is necessary.

If you think it would be helpful, I will post a clarification to that
effect.

If I had my preference, I would have set up the software to do it here
(at SNMP Research) so people would not be annoyed by the banner ads
that pay for the service.  Unfortunately, there are only so many
hours in the day, and there was not a large number of people requesting
it.

	- Steve

On Monday, February 21 2000, "Bert Wijnen" <WIJNEN@vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

> Ref:  Your note of Fri, 18 Feb 2000 17:22:52 -0500
>
> Subject: Re:   http archive at http://www.escribe.com/computing/snmpconf
>
> Steve, is this in addition to the old archive, or does it replace
> the old archive. If the latter, then we need to inform Steve Coya,
> so he can update the charter page.
>
> Bert

---
Steve Moulton        SNMP Research, Inc            voice: +1 865 573 1434
Software Engineer    3001 Kimberlin Heights Rd.    fax: +1 865 573 9197
moulton@snmp.com     Knoxville, TN 37920-9716      http://www.snmp.com

Note:  Our area code changed to 865 from 423 in November.  If you have
trouble reaching us via area code 865, please try the old area code (423) and
let us know.  Both area codes should work until April.