Re: snmpconf interim meeting

David Harrington wrote:

> Hi Randy,
>
> The meeting is an editors' meeting (hence only 12 people).
> I sent the notice to the public list by mistake.

The meeting was also called a WG interim meeting by mistake.
You meant to say it was an Editors Workshop meeting -- for the
purpose of furthering work on individual submissions to a
new WG.

You didn't mean to imply that a new WG was starting out of the
gate with an invitation-only meeting, for the purpose of handing
the WG a set of baseline drafts.

Right?

> dbh

Andy