snmpconf interim meeting

Hi,

My employer, Enterasys (a subsidiary of Cabletron) will sponsor the
interim meeting.
We need to establish the dates and the support requirements.
Please make any recommendations for support requirements.

I will plan on:
a conference room for 3 days for 12 people.
lunch, snacks, beverages provided.
power strips for laptops.
overhead projector for transparencies
laptop projector thing I can't remember the name of.
teleconference phone

Unless there is a need, I will NOT request
internet access
hub for interconnecting our laptops
printer access
videoconference capabilities

I will have access to the corporate network,
and thus to printers and the internet via my computer.

I will see if we can arrange special rates at a local hotel.

dbh