[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tasks - draft-ietf-snmpconf-bcp.txt
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Here is the proposed agenda for the best common practices (BCP)
Comments to the list welcome.
Capabilities and Capacities MIB Task List / Complete by
1. Discuss on the working group list what experience has
shown to be the Best common Practices for Configuration / Mar5
using snmpv1 and v3.
2. Publish the pre-Adelaide draft / Mar 10
3. Revise and publish bcp based on Adelaide discussions / April 20
4. Revise and publish bcp based on interim meeting discussion / May 5
5. Work with people who can validate
BCP design guidelines / June 15
6. Final revisions to bcp & publish / July 30
Riverstone Networks Inc.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----