snmpconf RE: Policy issues: definition of Roles

Hi Avri,

please see my last response. Roles have three fundamentally different uses.
One is as a selector of policy, independent of whether the PDP or the PEP
is involved. A second is as a translation between different forms of policy
(e.g., a high-level business specification vs. a low-level device
configuration specification). A third is to be able to directly influence
device configuration.