Re: IETF Meeting and Travel For snmpconf

Jeff Case wrote:

> i can change that if necessary, doing so would be a distant second choice,
> but can happen if there will be a critical mass of participants

It may not happen  so I would not worry about it too much. I thought I
would play it safe in case there is a Friday morning meeting even if it
is not our WG that is of value.

This friday meeting outside of the IETF regular schedule will be most
beneficial for editors on the 3 snmpconf documents. The capability and
capacity MIB is one that would benefit from some sharp minds in one room
at the same time.

We can always use email or get together at other times during the week
if this does not work out for people.

/jon