Question on ifTable

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss
  and therefore delete posts by non-subscribers.  if you wish to regularly
  post from an address that is not subscribed to this mailing list, send a
  message to <listname>-owner@ops.ietf.org and ask to have the alternate
  address added to the list of addresses from which submissions are
  automatically accepted. ]

Hi ,
     I have virtual interfaces created over the some physical interface
which is of type ethernet.
All vitual interfaces have seperate interface,ip,icmp,tcp and udp
statistics.
    Now my question is :
1)Does these virtual interfaces should be part of ifTable of MIBII?.If
so
what should be its type and ifSpeed object values?. Or

2) I need to have seperate enterprise interface table for these virtual
interfaces.

thanks,
suresh
begin:vcard
n:Babu;Suresh
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Netcontinuum Ltd., ITPL, Whitefield Road, Bangalore-560 066 Tel:8411438 extn:146
adr:;;;;;;el:5656672(Res)
version:2.1
email;internet:suresh@netcontinuum.com
note;quoted-printable:ITPL Whitefield Road=0D=0ABangalore-560 066=0D=0ATel:5656672(Res)=0D=0A   :8411438 extn:146
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16480
fn:Suresh Babu
end:vcard