Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 2:48 AM
Subject: RE: Question about IPv6 Management

We have been defining a number of things so that IP (or better Internet) addresses
can be represented in an IPversion neutral matter. See for example RFC3291.

We are checking all MIB modules to be IPv4 and IPv6 capable (unless a module
is for one specific IP version).

We have defined TCs so that we also have IPv6 transport addresses so that
SNMP can go over IPv6. See RFC3419

Various MIB modules are being reqorked in the IPv6 WG

Hope this helps

Thanks,Bert