!WG meeting in SF

Since the request for a EOS WG meeting (and SMIng, from what I
understand) was denied, I'd like to propose that those who are
interested in holding some technical discussions about the EOS related
gather in unofficial manner.  Specifically, I'd like to hold a dialog
with people that have read the most recent EOS draft.  Specific
possible topics would include discussions surrounding subagents, write
operations, and notifications (which itself might include a discussion
about aggregated and frequent self-sampling of data, as has been
heavily discussed within this group recently).

Anyone interested?  If so, I'll try to come up with a time and a
place.  (the "place" aspect being a harder problem to solve).

--
Wes Hardaker
Network Associates Laboratories